BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT

Ndasmu bedugul-mbedugul

Ndasmu bedugul-mbedugul. Info sangat penting tentang Ndasmu bedugul-mbedugul. Mengungkap fakta-fakta istimewa mengenai Ndasmu bedugul-mbedugul

Ndasmu bedugul-mbedugul
Layanan Pulsa Elektronik Pulsagram Ain't gonna do the gig tonight With the band I'm going out of town tonight Oh yes i am Sorry fans, Sorry band I couldn't keep my promise I'll put on my coat and hit the road Ref : Breaking up, Breaking out I am leaving now you can sing it loud Have to stop, Had enough Crying tough Quit the race Give me space Cos i'm so tired of being a slave When i'm going I'll sing a different song There's gonna be no wedding on Saturday I will be on my way then So far away Sorry mom, Sorry honey I couldn't keep me promise I'll ripp off my tie and say goodbye Ref : Breaking up, Breaking out I am leaving now you can sing it loud Have to stop, Had enough Crying tough Quit the race, Give me space Cos i'm so tired of being a slave When i'm going, I'll sing a different song

I wake up in a sweat can't sleep I'm soaking wet I toss and turn the whole night through I keep going in and out of time I just can't seem to bear my world without you there You've gone back to the life you knew But somehow I just can't get back to mine When you went away nothing I could say Could ever bring you back to me Your lipstick cherry red the hours in my bed Still haunts my memory Ref : A kiss in the rain on a dark afternoon A heart so in pain cos' love came too soon A taste of her lips still lingers in vain A sad souvenir of a kiss in the rain He could offer more than long walks on the shore My love for you was not enough Girl I couldn't keep the flame alive Still when I close my eyes it's you I visualize

Though I try to shout it out Don't you know these feelings still survive Was it just a fling at temporary thing I find the letters that you wrote And though I set you free you're still a part of me The spell can not be broke Ref : A kiss in the rain on a dark afternoon A heart so in pain cos' love came too soon A taste of her lips still lingers in vain A sad souvenir of a kiss in the rain I've seen my chances come and go how they escape me I'll never know I've had the answers there in my hand I just didn't understand Now Lady Luck has smiled at me and given me another try to meet up with my destiny
to find a way to fly Ref : I wanna do something right for once in my life before it's too late and I give up the fight Gonna bury my fears and save a few tears because I did something right

I see you standing there by the door I get the feeling we've been here before Watching emotions like runaway trains we shouldn't miss again But Lady Luck has smiled at me and given me another try to meet up with my destiny and do something right Ref : I wanna do something right for once in my life before it's too late and I give up the fight Gonna bury my fears and save a few tears because I did something right I don't wanna sit back waiting as I watch my ship go by tomorrow won't wait for you and I I've seen my changes come and go how they escape me I still don't know I have the answer here in my hand now that I understand


BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT
Powered By : Blogger